- Entertainments Officer for Merlimont M. GAUDET Nicolas – Mairie 03.21.94.72.18 ou 06.30.29.94.28
Pole Emploi (Job Centre)
9, rue André Fatoux – Berck sur Mer
Open Mondays to Thursdays 8h15a.m. t12h15p.m. and from 1h15p.m. to 5p.m.
Fridays from 8 a.m. to 12p.m.
Elisabeth Dauchel – Architecte DPLG
1, avenue du Lac – 03.21.09.14.15
Syndicat Intercommunal – SIVOM
Avenue d’Etaples – Cucq
Child – Minders
CCMTO Liste available on request at the Town Hall
By appointment only; Contact the Maison des Associations
Bags available at the following distribution points :
- Boulevard de la Manche (Beach First Aid Post)
- Avenue de la Plage ( opposite the church)
- Tourist Office
- Place de la Haye – 03.21.94.72.18
Rue Camille Delacroix , Merlimont Village( old one)
Rue de la Mer, Merlimont Village (new one)
Déchetterie (Local Tip)
Rue du Communal
Opening Times :
- All year round
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9a.m. to 12p.m. and 1.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 1.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.
Closed Tuesday and Friday mornings and all day Wednesday and Sunday.
Closed on Bank Holidays (Jours Fériés)
The tip is now equipped with skips for different types of rubbish
- unpolluted earth ,from which have been removed all traces of heavy metal, hydrocarbon and fermentation;
- excavation and demolition materials from which have been removed all traces of wood, plastic, metal, plaster, asbestos and fibre-glass.
- Wood, plastic, old mattresses, various non-toxic waste
- Lawns Mowing in plastic bags to be emptied in the appropriate dumpster
- Scrap of all kinds, Electric appliances
Users are requested to comply with these regulations under pain of seeing their load refused.
Demolition rubbish may be made available to the public for use as filling material (contact the Town Hall).
Objects which are not collected by the tip in Merlimont may be deposited at the Inter-Communal tip in Camiers (except materials containing asbestos, which may be taken to the tip at Boulogne sur Mer, on certain days and for certain quantities). Contact the Town Hall in Merlimont for further information.
Opening times for the Inter-Communal Tip in Camiers
- From October 1st to March 31st
Mondays to Saturdays from 9a.m. to 12p.m. and from 1:30p.m. to 5p.m.
Sundays from 9a.m. to 12p.m.
- From April 1st to September 30th
Mondays to Saturdays 9a.m. to 12p.m. and from 1:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.
Sundays from 9a.m. to 12p.m.
Is collected from 15th March until 15th December on Tuesdays for the whole commune.
Please note : If the Tuesday is a Bank Holiday (Jour Férié) the collection still takes place.
What is collected : grass-cuttings, flowers, plants and dead leaves but no earth.
Garden refuse must be put into the bags reserved for this purpose which are available free of charge. These bags are biodegradable and can be mixed with the refuse for making compost.
These bags are made out of Kraft paper and are exclusively reserved for the collection of garden refuse: grass- cuttings, tree- clippings, organic, vegetal matter and saw-dust. They can contain up to 100 liters and hold about 15 kilos of garden rubbish. These bags are available from March 15th until September 30th 2012 :
- For the Village sector : from Merlimont Town Hall, Monday afternoons and Wednesday mornings
- For the Beach sector : from the Tourist Office in Merlimont- Plage
Please bring proof of address and identity with you.
Cash Point Distributors
- At the Post Office in Merlimont-Plage
- At the Leroy Merlin Building Materials store in Merlimont Village
The collection of scrap iron and other cumbersome objects takes place every first Tuesday of the month. Under no circumstances must the objects to be disposed of be placed on the pavement or road-side before the Monday preceeding collection.
Please note : if the collection is due on a Tuesday Bank Holiday (jour férié) it will take place as usual.
«Opaline» Rue Auguste Biblocq -03.21.94.84.18
Rue Auguste Biblocq -03.21.84.61.99
Maison des Associations
Place de la Haye
- From October 1st to March 31st on Mondays
- From April 1st to September 30th on Mondays and Fridays
- All year round on Mondays
- All year round on Fridays
If the collection day is a Bank Holiday(jour férié) the collection still takes place.
If the collection day falls on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day, the dustbins are collected the following day.
Selective dustbin sorting
The dustbin with the green lid is for glass
The dustbin with the yellow lid is for household packaging both of which are collected for the whole commune on a Tuesday
- If the Tuesday is a Bank Holiday, the collection still takes place
- If the collection day falls on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day the collection takes place the next day.
To discover the places where you can dump rubbish legally within the commune, please consult the appropriate rubric. “ Public Refuse Collection Points”
For any further information about refuse collection contact the Community of Communes “Mer et Terres d’Opale” : 0800.880.695 ou 03.21.06.81.81
Place de la Gare, Merlimont Plage – 03.21.94.44.63
Information from the Town Hall 03.21.94.72.18
The Holy Family Parish Sector of the Opal Coast (Secteur Paroissial Sainte Famille Terre d’Opale)
Parish House Place Noémie Dufour
Permanence on Saturday mornings from 11a.m. to 12p.m. - 03.21.94.73.09